Across the Fylde, 11 planning applications were validated last week, meaning the council had checked they were complete and included all relevant supporting information.
They include changes to plans involving the construction of already approved holiday lodges and homes, partial demolition of a listed building, as well as numerous house extensions amongst other applications.
Find out below where the plans were submitted for, what they involve and when the applications were submitted.
1. Fylde planning applications
All the Fylde planning applications validated between Jan 29 and Feb 4 Photo: Google Maps
2. 3 Olive Grove, Bryning with Warton PR4 1BT
Application validated on Jan 29 to install air source heat pump to side elevation of main dwelling Photo: Google Maps
3. Windy Harbour Holiday Park, Windy Harbour Rd, Little Eccleston with LarbreckFY6 8NB
Application validated on Jan 29 to discharge condition 16 (travel plan) of planning permission 19/0318 Photo: Google Maps
4. 43 Frenchwood Avenue, Lytham St Annes FY8 4RP
Application validated on Jan 29 for single storey front and side extensions. Photo: Google Maps
5. 4 Corka Cottages, Lytham Road, Westby with Plumptons FY8 4NA
Application validated on Jan 29 for demolition of existing single storey rear extension and first floor roof terrace, provision of first floor balcony to rear.
6. 2 Sunnydale Gardens, Little Eccleston with Larbreck PR3 0DP
Application validated on Jan 30 for single storey rear extension Photo: Google Maps