Washing machine goes up in flames inside Cleveleys commercial building

Four fire engines were called to extinguish a washing machine after it went up in flames in Cleveleys.

Monday, 10th January 2022, 7:49 pm

Firefighters from Bispham, Blackpool, and Fleetwood were called to a commercial building in Warren Drive at around 3.35am today (January 9).

Crews discovered a washing machine well alight inside the storeroom of the property when they arrived.

Firefighters equipped with four breathing apparatus used two hose reels to extinguish the flames.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

Four fire engines were called to extinguish a washing machine in Warren Drive

The fire service reported no injuries.

Crews were at the scene for approximately 40 minutes.

Read More

Read More
Boris Johnson accused of attending mid-lockdown drinks party in No 10 garden

Thanks for reading. If you value what we do and are able to support us, a digital subscription is just £1 for your first month. Try us today by clicking HERE.