Shed catches fire in garden of home in Blackpool

Emergency crews were called to extinguish an outbuilding which had caught fire in South Shore.

Thursday, 22nd July 2021, 7:22 am
Updated Thursday, 22nd July 2021, 7:24 am

Two fire engines from Blackpool and South Shore attended the scene in Common Edge Road at around shortly after 3.20pm yesterday (July 21).

The incident involved a shed which had caught alight in the garden of a domestic property, the fire service said.

Firefighters used one hose reel to extinguish the flames.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

Two fire engines from Blackpool and South Shore attended the scene in Common Edge Road.

Crews were at the scene for approximately 40 minutes.

No injuries were reported.

Read More

Read More
Ex-footballer admits drink-drive shame after being arrested in Blackpool

Thanks for reading. If you value what we do and are able to support us, a digital subscription is just £1 for your first month. Try us today by clicking HERE.