One person treated for smoke inhalation after kitchen fire in Blackpool

One person was given first aid treatment following a kitchen fire at a domestic property in Blackpool.

Wednesday, 9th June 2021, 1:31 pm

Two fire engines from Blackpool and South Shore attended the scene in Haig Road, South Shore, shortly before 4.20pm today (June 8).

Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used one hose reel and a positive pressure ventilation unit to extinguish the flames.

One person received first aid treatment for suspected smoke inhalation.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

Two fire engines from Blackpool and South Shore attended the scene in Haig Road.

Crews were in attendance for one hour.

Read More

Read More
Video emerges of fight breaking out in dispute over queue jumping for Blackpool ...

Thanks for reading. If you value what we do and are able to support us, a digital subscription is just £1 for your first month. Try us today by clicking HERE.