Here is the latest round-up of some of the cases at Blackpool Magistrates Court.
Christopher Jones, 33, assault causing actual bodily harm
A man punched his girlfriend in the mouth knocking out a front tooth after she roused him from where he was lying on the floor of the bedroom.
Christopher Jones, 33, of Royal Bank Road, Marton, pleaded guilty to assault causing actual bodily harm.
He was sentenced to six months suspended for two years, ordered to do up to 40 days rehabilitation to be supervised by the probation service and told to pay £500 compensation to his girlfriend with £85 costs plus £115 victims’ surcharge.
Jones was also put on a two year restraining order not to contact the victim.
Prosecutor, Pam Smith, said the couple had been in a relationship for 10 years and had children together.
On Saturday, the girlfriend arrived home after a night out and found Jones lying on the floor by the end of their bed.
After getting up Jones pushed her back and punched her to the left hand side of her mouth knocking out an incisor tooth and cutting her lip.
Jones had previously served a prison sentence for assaults on her.
Stephen Duffy, defending, said his client had drunk about eight pints of beer and was asleep when his partner arrived home.
Zac Mortimer, 37, possession of a blade in public
A man accused of slashing at people on Blackpool Promenade with an eight-inch knife he had taken from a kebab shop has made his first appearance at court.
Zac Mortimer, a 37-year-old father, of Magnolia Avenue, Bolton, is charged with affray and possession of a blade in public on Saturday.
Mortimer was refused bail and remanded in custody to appear at Preston Crown Court on September 12 by Blackpool magistrates.
Craig Shaw, 34, attempting to get enter sporting fixture while drunk, failed to answer bail
A football supporter who was worried he might have cancer was arrested when he repeatedly tried to get into a Fleetwood Town match after being turned away because he was drunk.
Craig Shaw, a 34-year-old plasterer, of Norfolk Street, Wigan, pleaded guilty to trying to enter a designated sporting match while drunk and failing to answer bail.
He was put on a Football Banning Order for three years which prohibits him going to soccer matches and fined £230 with £85 costs plus £30 victims’ surcharge.
Prosecutor, Pam Smith, said Fleetwood Town were at home to Wigan Athletic on April 21 when police saw Shaw staggering about.
He tried to get into the ground but stewards turned him away.
Shaw moved away and then went back and tried to get in again.
Police warned him but he attempted to get in a third time and was arrested.
He had a previous football related offence for which he was put on a Football Banning Order for three years in 2006, but that order was removed after an appeal to the crown court.
Brett Chappell, defending, said two weeks before the offence Shaw had found a lump in his chest. His doctor referred him to hospital and after tests and scans Shaw was told to “be prepared for the worst”.
People tried to cheer him up by taking him to the football.
He was given drinks and had far too much as he tried to seek solace in the bottle.
Sean Young, 30, assault
A man accused of pushing his pregnant partner in the back as she was going upstairs causing her to fall on her knee has made his first appearance at court.
Sean Young, 30, of Charles Street, Blackpool, pleaded not guilty to assault.
The offence is alleged to have taken place at the home the couple shared in the resort on Friday.
Young was bailed to September 17 for trial.
He must live at his father’s address in Airdrie and not enter Blackpool except for court and pre-arranged appointments with his lawyer and not contact his partner as conditions of his bail.
Darren Connolly, 35, and Marlene Connolly, 34, child neglect
A warrant has been issued for the arrest of a Blackpool man and woman charged with child neglect.
The warrant was issued after Darren Connolly and his sister Marlene Connolly failed to attend the first hearing of their case.
Darren Connolly, 35, of Barton Avenue, South Shore, faces two allegations of neglect causing suffering to a baby girl which claim he did not feed the child or change her nappy.
He faces a separate charge of not feeding a second child.
Marlene Connolly, 34, of Dinmore Avenue, Layton, faces three allegations of failing to feed three children in a proper manner.