Casualty suffers burns in Blackpool kitchen fire

Firefighters attended a kitchen fireFirefighters attended a kitchen fire
Firefighters attended a kitchen fire | jpimedia
A person was taken to hospital suffering from burns and smoke inhalation after a kitchen fire in Blackpool.

Three fire engines from Blackpool and South Shore attended the property on Withnell Road.

Firefighters equipped with breathing apparatus used one hose reel and a ventilation unit to extinguish the fire.

They gave first aid to the casualty who was taken to hospital by ambulance..

Lancashire Fire and Rescue Service received the emergency call at 4.56pm yesterday.

Related topics: