8 establishments in and around Blackpool have been awarded newly updated hygiene ratings by the Food Standards Agency.
The Food Standards Agency scores food serving businesses from zero to five based on how hygienically food is handled, the condition of the facilities/buildings, and how the business manages/records what it does to make sure food is safe.
Take a look at how the establishments fared below:
1. Latest food hygiene ratings
. Photo: Google
2. Sea Wave, Foxhall Road, Blackpool, FY1 5AB
Rated 4 on October 16. Photo: Google
3. Teanos kitchen, Mowbray Drive, Blackpool, FY3 7XG
Rated 3 on on October 13. Photo: Contributed
4. Empire, Station Terrace, Blackpool, FY4 1HT
Rated 2 on October 16. Photo: Google
5. Cafe Whitmore, Bradshaw Lane Greenhalgh, Kirkham, Preston, PR4 3HQ
Rated 4 on October 17. Photo: Cafe Whitmore
6. Fig & Olive, The Old Bakery, Green Street, Lytham, FY8 5LG
Rated 4 on October 13. Photo: Contributed