The competition is starting to heat up
We’ve got our top finalists for the Chip Shop Of The Year 2016 and now the competition is all about finding who will be number one
You’ve given us ten mouth-watering candidates and now it’s time to ensure your favourite nets the top spot. What is it that keeps your favourite that keeps you going back for more?
The food obviously will have a massive say. Is it a signature fish dish exclusive to them? What about the service and the welcome you receive? Or perhaps it’s that you just know that pound for pound, the value you get at your favourite just can’t be beaten? So who do you want to win?
To vote from the list, simply return the coupon in today’s paper back to us, stating the full name and address of the chip shop or restaurant you wish to nominate.
Closing date for nominations is 10am, Friday 26th August 2016.
Please be aware photocopied or defaced coupons will not be accepted. Hand delivered coupons to the office or coupons that are received after the closing date will also not be accepted.
1. C Fresh Ltd, 72 Foxhall Road, Blackpool FY1 5BL
2. Harrowside Chippy, 67 Harrowside, Blackpool FY4 1QH
3. Pisces, 92 Poulton Road, Fleetwood FY7 6TF
4. Preston Old Road Chippie, 187 Preston Old Road, Blackpool FY3 9SF
5. St Annes Fish Restaurant, 41 St Andrews Road South, St Annes FY8 1PZ
6. The Fishery, 273 Devonshire Road, Blackpool FY2 0TN
7. The Sea Fish and Chips, 1 Foxhall Road, Blackpool FY1 5AE
8. Thornton Fisheries Ltd, 11 Victoria Road East, Thornton Cleveleys FY5 5HT
9. Top Chippy, 14 Red Bank Road, Bispham FY2 9HR
10. TT fish and chips, 40 Central Drive, Blackpool FY1 5PZ