The dances have been revealed for Strictly Come Dancing’s Blackpool jaunt at the weekend.
The eight celebrity dancers and their professional partners will be heading North for the show’s glitzy Tower Ballroom edition, with a sparkling array of dances sure to set the hallowed dancefloor alight.
The pairs have all now announced the dance and music they will perform to, on the Strictly Come Dancing official blog.
* Anita Rani and Gleb Savchenko will perform the paso doble to the dramatic Malaguena by Connie Francis.
* Georgia May Foote and Giovanni Pernice dance the American smooth to the Whitney Houston power-ballad I Have Nothing.
* Helen George and Aljaž Skorjanec are going to Charleston to Anything Goes from the musical of the same name.
* Jamelia and Tristan MacManus Quickstep to 1960’s classic I’m A Believer by The Monkees.
* Jay McGuinness and Aliona Vilani will salsa to the disco-flavoured Cuba by The Gibson Brothers.
* Katie Derham and Anton Du Beke perform the American smooth to Dean Martin’s Ain’t That A Kick In The Head.
* Kellie Bright and Kevin Clifton will be quickstepping to Dolly Parton’s Nine To Five.
* Peter Andre and Janette Manrara are jiving to Tina Turner’s River Deep, Mountain High.
Tune in to BBC1 on Saturday from 18.50pm to see the Tower Ballroom in all its glory.