Blackpool boss Gary Bowyer says Curtis Tilt has trained as normal this week despite the defender handing in a transfer request.
On Tuesday it emerged Tilt had handed in the request to force through a move to Championship side Ipswich Town.
But it's understood no progress has since been made since then.
Unless something changes, Bowyer is expecting to have Tilt at his disposal for Blackpool's game at Wycombe Wanderers on Saturday.
“The latest that I’m aware of is that he trained with us this morning," Bowyer said.
“There is obviously still interest in him and that will continue until the window closes next week. Until I get told anything different, he’s training with us.
“He trained on Monday and Tuesday as well as today and he’s been fine. He’s available for Saturday as far as I’m aware.”
The 26-year-old didn't feature in Blackpool's last pre-season friendly of the summer at Crewe last weekend.
Explaining the reasons behind that, Bowyer added: “He’s been magnificent the lad, in terms of how he’s conducted himself and how he’s behaved.
“Last weekend at Crewe, I just noticed he was a bit distracted on the morning of the game - as any human would be - so I decided to pull him out of it having spoken to him."
Ipswich are thought to have had two bids turned down for Tilt, with the last offer believed to be in the region of £600,000.
Blackpool boss Gary Bowyer told The Gazette last month that he would want seven figures for the 26-year-old, who has also attracted the interest of Rangers, Derby, QPR and Reading.
But the East Anglian Daily Times have reported the club are becoming increasingly frustrated with the talks and are considering turning their focus to Shrewsbury Town defender Toto Nsiala.
Ipswich owner Marcus Evans is said to be losing patience regarding a continual moving of the goalposts, with the club not prepared to pay over the odds for a player in the final year of his contract.
Meanwhile Ipswich boss Paul Hurst has suggested he has other targets in mind if things don't work out.
“As far as I’m concerned that situation hasn’t changed,” he told the East Anglian Daily Times.
“I guess, like some of the other lads we’ve been linked to, he’s not my player at this moment in time if he ever will be (I don’t know). So I don’t want to go into that one too much.
“There’s no point giving up on anything just yet but what I would say and what I’ve made clear to certain people, is just because you’re interested in that player doesn’t mean you’re only interested in him and no-one else.
“If it isn’t going to happen we have to have other things in mind we can act upon. If a deal can be done somewhere else then it might be we are better going for that because I want a squad in place and want to know what I’m working with.
“That’s balanced out with some patience but, if we can get a deal done and like the player then let’s get it done.
“One phone call could change everything. We could have up to four new players in for Saturday if everything just suddenly went. I don’t believe it will. Whether or not we can get even one in for Saturday, we’ll see.
“Then I’ll have decision to make whether to include them in the squad because it will be so late in the day in terms of preparations for the game.
“I could sit here and say nothing is close, but it might be. It’s not in my hands and that’s when it gets frustrating. Patience, a word I’ve used numerous times since joining the club, is something I’m having to show.
“A lot of these situations, it does feel like you are in this silly game. It’s a case of who blinks first. We’ll just try to make the best call we can as a football club if there is business to be done.”