Woman sustained burns while putting out fire at Blackpool home

the blaze was at a home on Warbreck Drive, Blackpool
the blaze was at a home on Warbreck Drive, Blackpool
Share this article
0
Have your say

A woman suffered burns to her hands in a house fire in Blackpool.

Fire crews were called to the home in Warbreck Drive at around midnight after a mattress caught fire.

One of the occupants of the house had managed to extinguish the flames, but was badly burned on her hands in the process.

A second person at the home was treated for smoke inhalation.

Fire crews from Bispham and Blackpool ensured the fire was fully out and administered first aid prior to the arrival of paramedics.