Volunteer needed for pay review

St Annes Town Hall
St Annes Town Hall
Have your say

A volunteer is needed to join Fylde Council’s Independent Remuneration Panel which recommends the level of allowances councillors claim.

Applicants must not be a councillor on the authority or a member of any of the council’s committees.

They cannot be a Fylde Council employee, adjudged bankrupt or have been sentenced to imprisonment for three months or more in the last five years. Meetings, at St Annes Town Hall, are normally held two or three times a year, although more frequent meetings may be required.

An application pack is available on www.fylde.gov.uk or can be sent by post.

Contact Ian Curtis on (01253) 658506 for an informal chat or to request a recruitment pack.