Two taken to hospital after fire at Marton home

An adult and child were taken to hospital suffering with smoke inhalation after a fire broke out at their home in Marton.

Monday, 23rd July 2018, 2:59 pm
Updated Monday, 23rd July 2018, 3:07 pm
Fire crews from Blackpool, South Shore and St Anneswere called to a "persons reported" fire on Claytongate j
Fire crews from Blackpool, South Shore and St Anneswere called to a "persons reported" fire on Claytongate j

Fire crews from Blackpool, South Shore and St Annes were called to a "persons reported" fire on Claytongate just after 9pm on Sunday, July 22.

Read More

Read More
Man arrested on suspicion of murder after Fleetwood death

A spokesman for the fire service said: "We went to an incident which was initially a persons reported fire.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

"On arrival however, all people were outside of the building.

"People breathed in smoke and they were taken to hospital for a precautionary check.

"Firefighters used a hose reel and a fan to put the fire out and clear smoke."

Ambulance crews confirmed they took an adult and child to hospital with "non-major trauma".