Tumble dryer fire in St Annes

Firefighters tackled a fire in a tumble dryer at a house in St Annes.

Tuesday, 11th December 2018, 3:55 pm
Updated Tuesday, 11th December 2018, 5:00 pm
Lancashire Fire and Rescue

Fire crews from Lytham and St Annes were mobilised to a fire at a domestic property on Blackpool Road, St Annes at around 1.30pm today.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

Officers tackled the fire using a hose reel, two breathing apparatus and a ventilation unit.

Crews were in attendance for around 45 minutes.