Three treated after chip pan fire

Fire crews were called to the incident
Fire crews were called to the incident
Share this article

A woman and two children needed medical treatment after fire crews were called to a chip pan fire in Grange Park on Friday evening.

The woman was treated for burns to her hands and the children for smoke inhalation ahead of the arrival of paramedics.

Two engines from Blackpool Fire Station attended the incident in Overdale Grove.

A hosereel jet was used to extinguish the fire and a portable fan unit to extract smoke from the premises.