Shop blaze in Blackpool

Breaking News
Breaking News
Share this article
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a blaze in a Blackpool shop in the early hours last night.

Cash Generators in Waterloo Road was alight when fire crews arrived at 1.42am.

They used four sets of breathing apparatus, ventilation units, breaking in gear and one hose to tackle the flames.

The stockroom to the rear of the store was severely damaged by fire and three further rooms suffered severe smoke damage. Moderate damage was caused by smoke to the rest of the shop.