Parrot rescued from kitchen fire which left two women suffering from effects of smoke

St John's Court (Picture: Google)
St John's Court (Picture: Google)
Share this article
Have your say

A parrot was rescued by firefighters following a kitchen blaze at a home in St John’s Court, Warton Street, Lytham.

Two women inside the home were also treated for smoke inhalation after the fire, which crews were called to at around 2.15pm yesterday.

Firefighters were at the scene for around 50 minutes, and used a large fan to clear the property of smoke.