Man rushed to hospital after blaze

Blackpool Victoria Hospital
Blackpool Victoria Hospital
Share this article
Have your say

PARAMEDICS were called into action after a person had to be rushed to hospital following a blaze outside a Blackpool home.

The victim suffered burns to their hands after a fire involving bins broke out in the driveway of the Kendal Avenue home.

Firefighters were called to the blaze at around 6.15am this morning and discovered three wheelie bins burning outside the garage.

All three were destroyed and the garage front door also suffered serious damage.