This is an immaculate well-proportioned spacious three/four-bedroom true bungalow offering versatile accommodation with the option of three reception rooms or four bedrooms, the fourth bedroom currently used as a reception room.
It is situated on a leafy road with open aspects to front and rear and positioned on a large plot with extensive garden areas with private secluded landscaped gardens, summerhouse/bar with power and light, two stables converted to store rooms with power, gated access to the side, double garage with power and electric up and over door.
It also has gas central heating and is double glazed throughout.
In more detail the living accommodation comprises:
• Entrance vestibule with uPVC double glazed entrance
• L-Shaped entrance hall with built-in cloaks cupboard with sliding door and loft access via a pull-down ladder with potential to create a further two bedrooms (subject to any necessary planning and permissions).
• Lounge with living flame coal- effect gas fire with marble effect hearth
• Bedroom One with built-in modern wardrobes
• Bedroom Two with built-in wardrobe with sliding door part mirror
• Bedroom Three
• Bathroom with four-piece suite including walk-in double shower cubicle and bath with mixer tap
• Breakfast Kitchen with a range of modern wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, built-in double AEG oven with electric hob, integrated dishwasher and fridge and built-in breakfast bar
• Dining room with vertical opaque glazed side window
• Rear entrance hall
• Utility room with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces and space for American fridge freezer
• Reception room three/Bedroom Four with superb views over the garden.
Early vieiwing is highly recommended to appreciate the size and quality of the property.