Firefighters clear Blackpool home of smoke following cooker fire

Firefighters rid a home in Blackpool from smoke following a kitchen fire.
Firefighters rid a home in Blackpool from smoke following a kitchen fire.
Share this article
0
Have your say

Firefighters rid a home in Blackpool from smoke following a kitchen fire.

Crews from from Blackpool and South Shore were called to Whitegate Drive where a cooker hood was alight on Saturday, December 30 at 2pm.

A spokesman from Lancashire Fire and Rescue Service said: "The fire was already out on their arrival and they used a portable fan unit to extract the smoke.

"A working smoke alarm alerted occupants and there were no casualties."