Fire crews called to house blaze

Saville Road               Image: Google
Saville Road Image: Google
0
Have your say

Firefighters attended a Blackpool home fearing people were trapped in a burning room.

A 999 call to a house in Saville Road was made at 12.15pm today and crews.

When they arrived, firefighters from St Annes, South Shore and Blackpool quickly established nobody was inside the building and put out the flames using a hose.

Fans were used to clear smoke from the room and cool down the area

An area of flat roof was damaged. There were no casualties.