Fire breaks out in bedroom

editorial image
0
Have your say

Five people were evacuated from a property in Blackpool.

Firefighters from Blackpool were called to an address in Blenheim Avenue after a fire broke out in a bedroom.

The blaze, that was possibly started by a candle according to preliminary reports, was well developed when help arrived at around 10.30am on Sunday.

Five people were evacuated and flames could be seen coming out of the first floor front window,

No one was injured but there was extensive damage to the upstairs of the house.