The fire in the kitchen of Heatwave.
One person was taken to hospital due to smoke inhalation. Read the full story here.
A cloud of smoke outside Heatwave Takeaway on Dickson Road. Firefighters say they were called at around 9.30pm to the fire on Friday night. Fire engines from Blackpool, Bispham and South Shore rushed to the scene. Crews used four breathing masks, two ventilation fans, one hose reel and one dry powder extinguisher, and a "breaking in" kit to tackle the blaze. A man attempts to tackle the blaze with a fire extinguisher. Fire fighters spent more than an hour and a half at the scene, and blocked off the road from pedestrians. One person had to be treated for the symptoms of smoke inhalation, and was taken to hospital by the fire service themselves.