Preston North End supporters involved in trouble during a game against Blackpool have been slapped with three-year bans.
Seven fans have been told they will not be welcome at home or away fixtures after they were convicted of public order offences during a Capital One Cup clash between the sides on August 5 last year.
Several supporters were issued with football banning orders at Preston Crown Court when they were sentenced for disorder both on the pitch and outside the Deepdale ground in Lowton Road.
A club spokesman said: “Preston North End is a family club and we do not want those who are intent on causing trouble attending our fixtures.
“We work very hard to create a welcoming environment for all of our fans and disorder inside and outside the stadium witnessed on the day of the fixture against Blackpool in August 2013 was not acceptable behaviour.”
A total of 16 men were charged with public order offences and a single count of assault occasioning actual bodily harm (ABH) after an investigation was launched following the disturbance.
Around 200 fans ran onto the pitch at the end of the match which saw Blackpool lose 1-0.
Following the match supporters were caught up in a number of scuffles, the stadium was damaged, a steward was knocked over by a police horse and there was further trouble in the city centre.
CCTV images were circulated in a bid to catch those involved in the trouble and the men charged were sentenced to a range of fines and community punishments.