Blackpool firefighters tackle Christmas Eve house fire

Fire on Devonshire Road
Fire on Devonshire Road
Share this article

A fire broke out at a Blackpool house on Christmas Eve.

Two fire engines from Blackpool's Forest Gate station were sent out to a house on Devonshire Road yesterday at around 3.30pm.

A spokesman for Lancashire Fire and Rescue Service said: "Firefighters equipped with breathing apparatus used one hose reel and a ventilation unit to extinguish the fire."

It's not believed anyone was injured during the incident.