Bedroom damaged in blaze

editorial image
Share this article
Have your say

A bedroom was damaged after a fire in Hambleton.

Crews from Preesall and Bispham fire stations were called to a house on Arthurs Lane at around 5.30pm.

Upon arrival firefighters found smoke was issuing from a first floor bedroom window, but no-one was trapped inside.

The blaze caused fire damage to bedroom furniture and smoke damage to the room and hallway outside.

An investigation is under way into how the fire started, but it is not thought to be suspicious.