Person taken to hospital after Blackpool kitchen fire
One person has been taken to hospital following an early morning kitchen fire.
Two fire engines from Blackpool Fire Station were called to the blaze at a property in Addison Crescent, Blackpool, at 12.51am on Saturday (November 9).
Firefighters equipped with breathing apparatus used one hose reel to extinguish the fire.
A spokesman from Lancashire Fire and Rescue Service said: "One casualty suffered smoke inhalation and was taken to hospital by ambulance."