Reality star Joey Essex will be swapping the jungle for the dance floor when he visits Blackpool next month.
The star of the TV show The Only Way Is Essex will be the special guest at Sanuk nightclub in the resort on December 14.
He is currently hot favourite with the bookmakers to be crowned king of the jungle and win this year’s I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here on ITV.
Joey, who has captured the attention of TV audiences with his catchphrases and questions during the show, will be appearing at Sanuk for an under 18s Jungle Party, for youngsters aged from 12 to 17, between 6pm and 9pm on Saturday December 14, before joining adult club-goers at the venue for an appearance between 10.30pm and 4am the same night. It is the actor’s second visit to the nightspot on Central Promenade.
Sanuk owner Peter Bowden said: “We’re looking forward to welcoming Joey back to Blackpool and back to Club Sanuk.
“Last time he was here the event was hugely popular and I think Joey enjoyed it as much as everyone who came along.
“Working with Joey was great fun last time, he’s a genuinely nice guy, funny, professional and always gets a great response from the crowd.
“Who knows what we will get up to this time... maybe a Christmas themed “bush tucker trial!”
People can get their names on the free guest list by calling or (01253) 292900 or click onto www.clubsanuk.com.
The wit and wisdom of Joey Essex...
During his time on ITV show I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here, reality star Joey Essex has become a household favourite thanks to his catchphrases, one-liners, made up words and frequent questions to his co-contestants.
Here are just a few...
• I warn you – I’m well good at counting
• I can’t blow my nose, I never learned how
• Essex is an easy understanding language
• I can tell the time!
• Lettuce and cabbage are the same aren’t they?
• Does it rain here on purpose?
• Do you think we’ll see any kangaroos?
• Asparagus...is that broccoli?
• One thing I was worried about is the crabs, cause they’ve got clippers I didn’t want them to start clipping my hair off.
• Be reem, stay reem, look reem