THE Gazette has today teamed up with Merlin Entertainments to give you a cracking deal so you can visit Blackpool’s hottest attractions at a knockdown price.
To say a big thank you for supporting the resort over the past 12 months, Merlin is offering Gazette readers their Blackpool Big Ticket for just £20 – saving you up to £67.
That means you can get entry to all seven Merlin attractions in Blackpool – SEA LIFE, Madame Tussauds, and the five fantastic attractions within The Tower including the Tower Eye, Tower Dungeon, Tower Circus, Jungle Jims and the fabulous Tower Ballroom.
And what’s more you can use the pass – for up to 90 days – anytime you want including the forthcoming half-term and Easter school holidays.
All you need to do is collect three out of the six daily tokens printed in The Gazette – starting next Monday, February 11 to Saturday February 16 – to claim your Blackpool Big Ticket for the amazing price of £20.
Once you have your three tokens take them into any of Merlin Entertainments attractions’ in Blackpool on Saturday or Sunday February 16 and 17, to claim your £20 pass which saves you up to £67 on individual ticket prices and £25 on the regular Big Ticket price.
Iain Hawkins, Head of Merlin Entertainments Blackpool, said: “We’re very proud to be part of the Fylde community and are really pleased to be able to offer this fantastic value ticket to local residents.
“The Blackpool Tower, Sea Life and Madame Tussauds are all world class globally recognised attractions situated right in the heart of Blackpool.
“We hope that by offering all seven fantastic attractions for one low price that local people will take the opportunity to discover the amazing quality available right on their doorsteps as well as helping to spread the word that Blackpool’s attractions really are the best!”
Gazette Editor Jon Rhodes added: “Blackpool boasts some of the biggest and best attractions anywhere in the country.
“Local residents have for many years been asking for something which gives them discounted entry to places such as The Tower and the Sea Life centre and so I’m delighted Merlin, through The Gazette, has come up with this fantastic offer.
“Our sister title over in Scarborough has worked with Merlin over a number of years and its SeaLife pass deal alone is a major hit with residents on the east coast.
“I feel sure Gazette readers will jump at the chance to enjoy these fantastic attractions at a massively discounted price.”
So get your Gazette next week, start collecting your vouchers and treat yourself to many fantastic days out in Blackpool!”
Terms and conditions
* This offer is only valid for exchange on Saturday 16 and Sunday 17 February 2013.
* No photocopies will be accepted.
* Three tokens entitles the bearer to purchase up to five special offer Big Tickets.
* Big Tickets are valid for 90 days from date of purchase.
* Check opening times and dates online at theblackpooltower.com, thedungeons.com/blackpool, visitsealife.com/blackpool, madametussauds.com/blackpool
* Tokens and vouchers not valid in conjunction with any other offer, ticket, pre-paid ticket or priority entrance ticket.
* Offer not valid online.
* Merlin Entertainments reserves the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons for including over capacity.
* The Dungeons is not suitable for children under the age of 8 or for people of a nervous disposition.
* Height restrictions apply to Jungle Jim’s.
* Individual tickets must be purchased for children under 3 for Jungle Jim’s and The Blackpool Tower Circus.
* The Blackpool Tower Eye is subject to weather conditions and is only open at weekends until 15 March 2013.
* The Blackpool Tower Circus main season show starts on Saturday 23 March.
* Sale of vouchers, tokens and tickets is prohibited.
* No cash alternative is offered.
* Vouchers must be presented and surrendered upon entrance.
* Circus shows must be booked separately and in person.
START COLLECTING YOUR TOKENS IN MONDAY’S GAZETTE