Crews tackle kitchen blaze

editorial image
0
Have your say

Emergency crews were called when a dishwasher caught fire.

The incident happened at around 5pm in Harrington Avenue, South Shore.

Firefighters from Blackpool and St Annes attended and managed to extinguish the flames and clear smoke from the kitchen of the house.

The dishwasher was severely damaged by fire and there was heat and smoke damage to the kitchen.

Nobody was hurt in the incident, the occupants of the property having been alerted by smoke alarms.