Probe after market blaze

Latest News
Latest News
0
Have your say

An investigation has been launched by fire chiefs after a suspicious blaze at a market stall.

The stall was completely destroyed by the fire, but no-one was injured in the incident.

South Shore firefighters also attended a shower curtain fire in a ground floor flat.

The blaze happened at a flat in Bolton Street, South Shore, at around 1.30am.

One crew from Blackpool fire station also attended the scene.

No-one was injured in the incident, although the shower curtain was severely damaged by fire and the rest of the flat was left with some smoke damage.

Follow us on twitter @The_Gazette and like our page on facebook to keep up with all the latest news.