DCSIMG

Person hurt in house fire

Latest News

Latest News

A resident was treated for smoke inhalation this morning when a fire started in a living room.

Firefighters were called to the home on Dunsop Close, South Shore, at 4.48am and treated the tenant at the scene.

Smoke damaged the living room and three ground floor rooms, but the resident did not require hospital treatment.

Follow us on twitter @The_Gazette and like our page on facebook to keep up with all the latest news.

 
 
 

Back to the top of the page