Paramedics treat casualty after kitchen fire

Cairn Grove, Blackpool
Cairn Grove, Blackpool
3
Have your say

One casualty was led to safety by firefighters following a kitchen blaze in Blackpool.

Crews from South Shore, Blackpool and St Annes attended the fire which involved a quantity of food on a stove on Cairn Grove.

Firefighters used ventilation equipment to clear the smoke from the property.

Paramedics gave the casualty a precautionary check.

The incident happened shortly before 4.30pm yesterday.