DCSIMG

Pair treated after chip pan fire

editorial image

editorial image

 

Two men had to be treated for smoke inhalation after a fire in Cleveleys.

Fire crews from Fleetwood were called to the incident around 2.15am this morning after a fire involving a chip pan in Halton Avenue.

The two men were treated but did not need to be taken to hospital.

Yesterday, two fire crews from St Annes attended a cooker fire in St Andrews Road South.

A woman was treated for smoke inhalation after the incident, which happened close to 6pm.

 
 
 

Back to the top of the page