Morning blaze drama

Fire engine on Elm Avenue, Blackpool.

Fire engine on Elm Avenue, Blackpool.

0
Have your say

Five people were taken to hospital suffering the effects of smoke inhalation following a house fire.

The property, on Elm Avenue, near Stanley Park, became smoke logged after the blaze broke out at around 7.23am yesterday in the living room.
Two engines from Blackpool fire station attended the incident.
The five were later released from Blackpool Victoria Hospital after a check-up.

Follow us on twitter @The_Gazette and like our page on facebook to keep up with all the latest news.