An electrical fire at a Fylde coast gym has forced bosses to close for the rest of the day.
Firefighters were called out to Lytham YMCA, on Mythop Road, at 1.10pm today after a fire broke out in a communications room at the centre.
Crew manager Paul Harrison at Lytham fire station said: “An electrical fault caused severe damage by fire to the room of origin and the premises as quite smoke logged.
“The fire was stopped quite quickly by firefighters and nobody was hurt.”
A statement on the Lytham YMCA website said: “Lytham YMCA is closed for the rest of the day due to a small contained fire caused by an electrical fault. We are hoping to re-open the centre tomorrow.”