Fire crews called to smoking machine

Fire crews were called to St Annes Road
Fire crews were called to St Annes Road
0
Have your say

Fire crews were called to reports of smoke pouring from a washing machine at a home in South Shore.

The incident took place at a house in St Annes Road at around 9.50am today.

The occupier noticed smoke coming from her washing machine and called the Fire Service immediately, the smoke alarms also activated.

There were no injuries and the Fire Service isolated the appliance and removed it to safety.