Fire crew tackles faulty toaster

Firefighter Kevin Warwick, based at Fleetwood.
Firefighter Kevin Warwick, based at Fleetwood.
0
Have your say

A smoking toaster caused a crew from Fleetwood fire station to be called out.

Firefighters from Fleetwood tackled the blaze on North Street, in the port, at around 5pm.

Crew manager Kevin Warwick said: “A lady could smell burning and did the right thing by telling us.

“An investigation found a fault within the toaster, which we isolated and we able to remove the offending part.”