Fire broke out in bedroom

editorial image
0
Have your say

A MAN was taken to hospital following a house fire early today.

Firefighters were called to the mid terraced house in Ormerod Street, Thornton, just before 3.15am after receiving reports of a blaze having broken out.

Officers said the flames had been contained to a bed but moderate smoke damage was caused to the ground and first floor of the property during the incident.

Follow us on twitter @The_Gazette and like our page on facebook to keep up with all the latest news.