DCSIMG

Electrical fault causes Cleveleys fire

Latest News

Latest News

A faulty electrical meter caused a fire at a Cleveleys home that left one person needing hospital treatment.

Firefighters were called out to an address on Leith Avenue at 10.30am today.

One person inside had managed to get out of the property without assistance but was taken to hospital as a precautionary measure.

Follow us on twitter @The_Gazette and like our page on facebook to keep up with all the latest news.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page