PEDAL power came to Blackpool Prom this weekend as hundreds of bikers took to the roads.
The resort's annual Cycle Fest stepped up a gear this year with a series of top riders taking part in a number of events.
And with cycling fast becoming one of the most popular sports in the UK, this weekend's cycling spectacular has become a firm favourite on Blackpool's events calendar.
Local bike clubs took part in a number of special races over the three days culminating in the Blackpool Grand Prix Road Race which saw more than 100 competitors tackle a gruelling 92-mile course across the Fylde.
And children from a number of local schools also took part in a Youth Grand Prix as part of the National Youth Circuit Race Series.
Parts of the Promenade were closed off due to the weekend events which saw thousands of people cheering on young and old on their bikes.
Chris Simcock, head of sport and physical activities for British Cycling, said: "It's been a fantastic weekend of cycling with some of the best riders in the country coming to Blackpool.
"The weather has been mixed but there was enough experience out there on the roads to show just how strong cycling in this country has become."
Tour de France latest- See tonight's Gazette
Blackpool Grand Prix
Men's National Elite Circuit Series
1. Rob Hayles, Halfords Bikehut
2. Russell Downing, Pinarello
3. Graham Briggs, Rapha Condor/Recycling
4. Dean Downing, Rapha Condor/Recycling @ 5 seconds
5. Simon Holt, Rapha Condor/Recycling
6. Tom Murray, Pinarello
7. Andrew Tinsley, Pearl Izumi
8. Peter Williams, Pinarello
9. Kristian House, Rapha Condor/Recycling
10. Gary Adamson, FP Mailing
Women's National Series Circuit Race
1. Hannah Barnes, Palmer Park Velo
2. Hannha Mayho, Longstaff Cycles
3. Helen Clayton, CC Giro
4. Leanne Thompson, Lune RCC
5. Annie Last, Felt Racing
6. Kelly Moore, GS Strada
7. ELla Sadler-Andrews, Leisure Lakes
8. Penny Rowson, Team Chance
9. Charlotte Colclough, PM
10. Katie Fernenough, GS Surosa