A company has been accused of breaking safety rules in an incident where two men fell and suffered chemical burns from concrete.
One worker is said to have spent six days in hospital, had skin grafts and been told he would never have full use of his legs again.
The other employee is said to have suffered burns to his legs.
Both men are alleged to have fallen three metres from an extension being built at Abbott Industrial Doors Limited, of Cornford Road, Marton, Blackpool.
Abbott Industrial Doors Limited, is alleged to have breached two health and safety at work regulations.
It is alleged to have failed to control exposure to a substance hazardous to health, namely wet cement, to which it exposed workers Wayne Robinson and James Rutherford on March 20 last year.
The company is also accused of failing to take suitable measures to prevent people, including Wayne Robinson and Matthew Giles, falling a distance liable to cause injury.
James Rutherford, prosecuting for the Health and Safety Executive, outlined the allegations to Blackpool magistrates.
The magistrates ruled that the case must be heard at Preston Crown Court on June 24.