Crews called to gas canister fire

The portable fire was removed by firefighters
The portable fire was removed by firefighters
0
Have your say

Fire crews were called to a Blackpool business when a portable heater caught fire.

The incident happened in Lytham Road, South Shore at around 9.50am today.

Two fire appliances – one from St Annes and one from Forest Gate – attended the scene.

The flames had already been put out when crews arrived.

Firefighters removed the gas fire and used a water from a hose reel to cool the gas canister inside.