Could you share your home?

Latest News
Latest News
Have your say

People who could share their home with an adult who needs support on the Fylde coast are being asked to come forward.

Lancashire County Council is offering a generous financial allowance and a dedicated support team for those who believe they have the qualities and the space in their home to accommodate a vulnerable adult who cannot live by themselves, either because of learning difficulties or problems related to old age.

A spokesman for the county council said: “Our carers come from many different backgrounds and no formal qualifications are required. What really matters are your personal qualities – you need to be patient, positive, flexible and have a person-centred approach.”

For more information call (01257) 516036.