DCSIMG

Women rescued in blaze drama

Firefighters blast

Firefighters blast

Two women had to be rescued from a Blackpool flat after towel caught fire in the kitchen.

Firefighters from Blackpool and South Shore were called to the flat on Central Drive shortly after 8pm on Tuesday after neighbours heard the smoke alarm sounding.

The women were removed from the property by the fire crews and were treated at the scene by paramedics for smoke inhalation.

They did not need hospital treatment.

The property was smoke-logged because of the fire, which firefighters said was caused accidentally.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page