DCSIMG

Home damaged in fire

Official opening of Fleetwood Community Fire Station.
Exterior.  PIC BY ROB LOCK
27-9-2012

Official opening of Fleetwood Community Fire Station. Exterior. PIC BY ROB LOCK 27-9-2012

Firefighters tackled a fire inside a home this morning when clothes caught fire.

The crews from Fleetwood Fire Station attended the scene, on Cedar Avenue, Cleveleys, at 9.40am when the blaze in the living room broke out.

Firefighters used a hose reel and a ventilation unit to extinguish the fire, which caused damage to the living room.

No-one was injured.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page