A former bingo hall looks set for a new lease of life after plans were approved to use part of the ground floor as a hot food take-away.
Blackpool Council planners have approved a scheme for the Palladium Buildings on Waterloo Road in South Shore.
Applicant Howard Plant also intends to install a new shop front in the premises, which was also approved.
The Palladium opened as a cinema in 1928 originally showing silent films, and was transformed into a bingo hall after the closure of the cinema in 1976, but the club closed in 2009.
The building is locally listed and a condition of the planning consent is the developer must consult with the council on the materials to be used.
But it was deemed the investment will benefit the local area.