The best business women in the county have been unveiled in a glittering ceremony at Blackpool’s Hilton hotel.
The Enterprise Vision Awards recognise the achievements of women in business from across the North West and this year had a record number of entries.
Entrants had to submit a detailed application before being grilled by judges about their business journey and aspirations before a public vote was also taken into account.
Heather Waters of headline sponsor NatWest said: “The EVA’s are invaluable to recognising the successes of female entrepreneurs in the region, something that NatWest is also committed to supporting.”
“We found the judging process offered a unique opportunity to learn more about the diverse range of businesses. At NatWest we have certainly seen an upturn in women owned businesses in the past few years.”
The award ceremony was attended by around 500 guests including leading business players from across the North West and was hosted by 2012 double winner, Isla Wilson of Ruby Star Associates with entertainment from singer Kristina Castellina and saxophonist, Rosemary Quaye.
• Denise Armer and Jane Halpin of Unique Kidz and Co, Inspirational Woman of the Year.
• Eleanor Postlethwaite of Photobaby, Small Business category.
• Elys Poppy of The Sauce Queen, Business Woman of the Year.
• Caz Moss of the Style Factory CIC, New Business of the Year.
• Allyson Houghton of Ideas Interiors, Sole Trader of the Year.
• Kristen Durose of Red Star Wealth Management, Business and Personal Financial Services of the year.
• Kate Harling of Marmalade Toast, Creative Industry of the Year.
• Liz Tait of Divorce Jigsaw, Professional Services Business of the Year.
• Julie Ryder of Hear First, Training and Coaching Business of the Year.
• Lorraine Oates Photography, Beauty Business of the Year.
• Linda Stott of Arriba UK, Health and Fitness.
• Jane Cuthbertson of Barrica Wines, Customer Services Industry of the Year.
• Nuala Lewis of Slouch Mat Ltd, Young Entrepreneur of the Year.
• Jane Caunce of Ellison Printing North West Network of the Year.